Right or wrong, when it’s time to choose between a candidate who is perfect on paper and one who is persuasive in person, there’s no contest. After all, almost every applicant who makes it to the interview process looks fabulous on a résumé. So employers have to make gut-level evaluations based on the candidates’ answers to the interview questions. How confident are you that your responses are distinguishing you from the competition?
Hiring expert Tony Beshara knows the words that trigger “yes” in the minds of employers–and in his handy new book, he arms candidates with hundreds of ready-to-use responses to even the toughest interview questions. Covering entry-level to executive positions and encompassing all industries, Powerful Phrases for Successful Interviews propels job seekers through every stage of the process.
Readers and future leading candidates will learn power phrases to:
• Get their foot in the door
• Clearly communicate their skills, strengths, and experience–and why they would be a perfect fit
• Make a great impression at the crucial opening and close
• Score high on the likability factor
• Dispel lingering concerns about work history
• Give follow-up emails real impact
• Negotiate a strong job offer
• And more
The job market is awash with qualified applicants–which means the next position you apply for will be filled by the candidate who gives the right answers. This invaluable resource arms candidates with hundreds of ready-to-use responses to even the toughest interview questions, giving professionals the right words to make the difference every time.